What time is it? It’s game time baby!
Play today and you could walk away with a stylish Range Rover or trade-in for cold hard cash. Gentleman and Ladies… Start your engines…Let’s get this show on the road…
- 1 point earned for every £20 deposited (and wagered twice)
- Earn 500 points and receive 1 entry ticket (1,000 points = 2 tickets, etc.)
- The winner is chosen via random draw & not dependent on a number of tickets
- Unlimited number of entry tickets: 1 ticket = 1 entry
- This prize draw is open to all players who have an open and fully verified and approved account with Dream Vegas. However, players whose accounts are set as disabled, time-out or self-excluded during the duration of this offer or on the day the winner is announced will not qualify for the prize draw.
- The prize to be won is Range Rover Velar – basic on-road model. Any optional extras are not included in the prize. Insurance, tax etc. not included.
- At the time of the announcement of the draw outcome, a cash alternative to the prize (at the value of 75% of the prize, excluding VAT) might be made available to the winner at the casino’s discretion. Prize Value is £35000.
- To enter into the prize draw, you must earn a Dream Ticket. A Dream Ticket = 500 Dream Points. 1 Dream Point= £20 wagered x2. A Dream Ticket expires once the next draw has taken place (subject to clause 8.)
The first draw date is 1st August 2018.
- There is no maximum number of Dream Tickets for any player may earn.
- Every 16week period, your number of Dream Points are set back to zero. There is no carryover of Dream Points from one period to the next period.
- The prize is drawn when there are 150 new valid entrants in any one 16week period. If this is not satisfied, the prize draw is carried forwards one 16week period, until there are 150 new unique valid entrants into the prize draw in any one 16 week period. However, at the total discretion of casino management, the draw might take place at the end of the 16 week period regardless of the number of entrants at that time and even if the threshold of ‘150 valid new entrants’ hasn’t been met.
- Once the requirements of clause 8 are satisfied, a winner will be selected via random draw from all Dream
- Ticket holders at the time of the draw. The winner will be contacted via their contact preference details as set out in their account settings. Dream Vegas will use their reasonable endeavours to contact the winner, but should the winner fail to claim their prize within two weeks of the prize draw, then the draw is cancelled and all valid entrants for that draw are carried forward to the next draw.
- Further to Dream Vegas contact with the winner of the prize draw, the prize itself will be delivered to the winner in a reasonable period of time, in order to take into account potentially external factors, such as manufacturing time, delivery delays etc.
- Dream Vegas will assess the eligibility of the prize draw (pursuant to clause 7 above) within the 1st business week of the next 16 week period.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Dream Vegas will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of ourselves. Your statutory rights are not affected.