It’s time for the Let it BEER Tournament at Goodman Casino, so bring your biggest stein and be ready to fill it with cash prizes. You have the chance to celebrate Oktoberfest and win a share of €40,000 from September 14 to October 4.
There are two rounds of the tournament
To win the first round, you must play and gain points in one of the pre-determined games. You will earn a number of points based on the win multiplier for each victory (for example, if you wagered €1 and won €10, you will receive 10 points). The higher your position on the leaderboard, the more points you earn. The first-round winners will split a €20,000 prize pool.
In order to win in the second round, you must find the (beer) symbol on one of the reels. Each symbol will earn you one point. You have a better chance of winning if you earn more points. The second half of a prize pool of €20,000 will be split among the next 150 players on the leaderboard.
|11 – 20||€200|
|21 – 30||€150|
|31 – 40||€80|
|41 – 50||€60|
|51 – 100||€40|
|101 – 150||€30|
Terms and Conditions
- The tournament is available during real-money play only.
- The minimum qualifying bet per spin to participate in the tournament is €0.5. If the minimum bet amount is unavailable, rounded up to the next higher available bet size in the game.
- All amounts are displayed in-game in the currency you are playing with.
- No additional deposits or costs are required to participate in the tournament.
Participation in the tournament is automatic once playing the participating games.
- All material prices may be paid in a money equivalent.
- The leaderboard will refresh up to every 4 minutes (in extreme cases refreshing may take more than 4 minutes).
- Any bonuses are not available to players from Sweden, Serbia, and Croatia including participation in any kind of promotional programs, receiving VIP rewards, as well as an exchange of comp points.
- Bonus Policy applies in full.
- Underage gambling is unlawful. Please play responsibly.
- Goodman will be sending updates about this promotion via email and SMS. Please enable receiving promotional emails and SMS in your account to receive updates